Critical website metrics in a single dashboard.
Get clarity on your website’s performance and make sound decisions for improvement—based on real data.
★ You should know your numbers at all times.
But most business owners don’t. Most business owners operate on a gut feel–conducting wasted work and not truly knowing where to concentrate efforts.
KPIs (key performance indicators) remove the guesswork and display factual results of exactly how your business is performing.
The challenge, however, is accessing and understanding this type of information.
- Analytics dashboards are too complicated. Often, the one or two data points you’re after is hidden in the mix, and spending time to figure out how to access that data doesn’t feel worth your while.
- Key metrics, in many cases, come from different services (website traffic, email subscribers, social media stats, lead tracking, sales, revenue, etc.). It can be a multi-hour effort per week to track these KPIs.
- You have better things to do than chasing data points.
★ Knowing your KPIs is critical to your bottom line.
Like most business owners and entrepreneurs, beyond understanding overhead and revenue, you probably don’t have a clear understanding of how your website is performing.
A common thought is that if your website is helping your business generate revenue, then it’s doing its job.
There’s some truth to that, however, that approach may be leaving money on the table.
Understanding your KPIs places the spotlight on your website’s successes, but most importantly, it helps you identify areas that need improvement. Improvements could have a significant positive impact on your revenue and profitability.
★ Your most important metrics in one report!
Yes, just one report, in the form of a dashboard–showing your most important numbers, and their associated trends.
No accessing multiple services and guessing what’s most important to your business.
At any time, you can access these key metrics and even filter based on historical numbers to better understand trends.
Clicks KPI has you covered
Instead of wasting time or assigning others to gather your reporting data, use Clicks KPI and never think twice about your numbers again!
Clicks KPI takes care of:
- Gathering your most important metrics and consolidating them in a single reporting dashboard.
- Historical trending of your website’s performance.
- 20/20 view into what is working well and areas of opportunity.
This allows you to:
- Concentrate your website improvement efforts on the right things, based on data, no more basing website decisions purely on emotion or “great ideas”.
- Stop monopolizing your energy on strengths and focus on real opportunities.
- Track and compare key metrics over time.
Instead of ignoring critical website metrics because they’re too complicated to access, we take your most important website metrics and consolidate them into a single, easy to understand and access dashboard report that’s always up-to-date.
★ Here’s what our base dashboards include
⇾ Conversion tracking. Learn exactly how your visitors are taking action on your website.
⇾ Audience discovery. Get details on your visitors, such as age, gender, location, and even the devices (computer, mobile, tablet) they use.
⇾ Acquisition and behavior. Know where your visitors are coming form (Google search, referral links, etc.) and what your most popular content is on your website.
⇾ Google Search. Discover how many clicks you get directly from Google’s search engine, and what people are searching for in order to find your website in Google’s search results.