Account Setup Instructions
⚑ Expected time commitment: 5-10 minutes.
Step 1: Grant Clicks KPI access
In order for Clicks KPI to build your dashboard, we’ll need access to your Google Analytics and Google Search Console Accounts. While following the steps below, if you run into issues or need assistance, please submit a support request here. Please follow the steps below to grant us access.
1. Sign in to Google Analytics.
2. Click Admin (bottom left side of the page), and navigate to the desired property that you want to be displayed in your dashboard.
3. In the Property column, click User Management.
4. In the Account users list, click +, then click Add new users.
5. Enter the following email account email@example.com.
6. Select Notify new users by email. This will give us the heads up that we can start building your dashboard.
7. Check the box for all 3 permission levels: Edit, Collaborate, and Ready & Analyze.
8. Click Add.
Google Search Console
1. Sign in to Google Search Console.
2. Choose a property by clicking the Search Property dropdown menu on the top left side of the screen.
3. Click the Settings icon in the navigation pane.
4. Click Users & permissions.
5. Click Add user, input firstname.lastname@example.org and select Full permissions.
Step 2: Send us an update
After giving us access to Google Analytics and Google Search Console, please complete the form below. This will trigger us to build your Dashboard.